Thursday 19 February 2015

Friendly Introduction!

Hello!

I'm Rachel, it is very lovely meeting you all! I thought the best way to kick off this blog was to give you all a little insight to who I am, what this blog will be about and what you can expect in the upcoming weeks/months/years however long this blog goes on and or/however long you decide to stick around (which is a long time I hope)

I'm from Glasgow, Scotland though my family are primarily Irish (my brother was the first one in our family to be born outside of the Emerald Isle) and that is where I got the name for this blog.

Aoibhneas, pronounced EEV-nass, means bliss or delight and is most commonly used for the phrase "filling our senses". My Great-Nana used to say this word all the time and I just think the word, before even knowing the meaning is beautiful.

If I'm being 100% honest with not only you guys but also with myself, I don't have a clue what this blog is going to be about... I thought of maybe doing a beauty blog but I don't wear make-up often enough... then I thought of doing a kind of "take you along on my adventures" type of blog but I don't go away often enough... and THEN I thought of doing a health/lifestyle blog as I am currently on a healthy living blah blah blah "journey" right now but I don't do anything crazy or super exciting for that to be blog-worthy.. I just eat my greens and go to the gym. Soooooooooooper!

So I have decided to make this blog a melting pot of things, ranging from beauty to adventure to health to whatever else my mind cooks up! 

I hope you guys decide to stick around and see where this thing takes me!

Thank you for reading and if you're just passing by, I hope you had a nice time
                     
Rachel xo

Twitter: AoibhneasEire
Instagram:aoibhneaseire

No comments:

Post a Comment